Helpdesk Technician I
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||If you are a Microsoft MCP who is bored with your current job because your skills and talents are being underutilized, underappreciated, and unchallenged, then read on.|
Due to rapid growth in our organization, we are looking for an ambitious, hard-working Administrator who can own the responsibility of providing first-class technical support to our clients. This would be a full-time position where you will both work from our office and provide on-site service to our clients.
As a key player on our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Earn more money and experience.
- Work with a variety of different clients and projects so you're never bored.
- Receive ongoing training on new technologies as they emerge.
- Be an integral part of a dynamic, fast-growing team of "A" players.
- Earn the respect and money you deserve.
However, we are not desperate to fill this position and are willing to wait to find the right person. The purpose of this letter is to "screen" the thousands of mediocre IT people in the Detroit Metro area to find the one person who would be the best addition to our company.
If you meet the criteria, then we suggest you submit not only a resume, but a letter explaining why you think you are the best candidate for the position, salary requirements and the 3 references mentioned above to the following email address: email@example.com
|Qualifications:||There Are 10 Characteristics That We Are Looking For:|
1. You must have a Current Microsoft MCP certification
2. You must be able to provide 3 or more references from past employers who will vouch for your work ethic, experience and integrity.
3. You must be intensely serious about your desire to be part of a winning team and be willing to work hard, learn fast and grow with us.
4. You must be passionate about delivering outstanding service to our clients.
5. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
6. You must have experience with Microsoft Windows Server.
7. You must be willing to perform non-technical work as needed.
8. You must be willing to take responsibility for your mistakes, learn from them, and move on. We don't want anyone with a "victim" mentality that constantly blames other people, lack of time, or anything else for their lack of success.
9. You must be willing to ACTIVELY participate in new training to improve your skills and success on the job. We do NOT want passive team members.
10. You must be a pleasant, positive person. We only want to work with people who are fun to work with and stimulating to our group.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.